Saturday, April 18, 2015

Geology Go Go Bar!

Please welcome the mineral Galena to the stage.

I'm sure I'll catch a lot of flak for this post, but oh well.  Besides, It's all in good fun.  My background is in geology.  I love paleontology, but in order to do the fun stuff, you need to know the hard stuff also.  University studies can sometimes be tedious.  Everyone has their own unique way of remembering and understanding things.  To give you an insight into where I'm going with this, note the below snapshot from my personal Facebook page.  I've of course omitted the numerous comments and "Likes" in order to respect the privacy of my friends.



Yup, you saw right.  I learned my mineral studies by associating them with dancers.  If it works right?  Well, for me it does.  Anyway, studying can be punishing.  Find what works for you and go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheers!